Here we are again... Good morning everyone!
I just want to speak with u guys on taking a chance at life. Too often we become stranded in our minds and it take a whole of our lives. I come to let u know that God wants you to have an abundant life, and to be able to live with no worries or fears of anythin! I am very excited about being able to encourage ppl with these blogs, but this one I believe everyone should definitely take to heart!
I'm reminded of a scripture in John 10:10 where Jesus says "The thief comes only to steal kill and destroy; I have come that you might have life, and have it more abundantly". Although Jesus was talkin to the Pharisees in this scripture, it also applies to us. So you see? God wants YOU to live the best life!! THE BEST LIFE!! Don't get caught up in recession, unemployment, or anythin dealing with the world system.. In Christ Jesus, you can live a life you will never ever forget!! God is able to do exceedingly, and abundantly above all that we could ever ask or think! So with that, God is looking to do more than we even dream of.. Just trust and believe in Him!!
LIVE LIFE IN ABUNDANCE!!!.. Love yall God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment